The bikes are coming out again... The temperature is rising, heavy coats are being stored away, and we just had our first family walk since the early Fall. I love the Spring!! Are you all finding fun things to do to chase out the winter blues??
Sorry, not quite blue enough yet, I am embracing winter and hoping for 3 more weeks of good snow, to snowboard. Also planning a family sledding trip and might go snowmobiling with my co-workers. So I'll let go of winter on April 1st, break out the shorts and t-shirts and catch the SPRING FEVER then. But, if you got the warm weather, enjoy! We still have 3 feet of snow in our yard! Might not have to mow my lawn until June :-) Sean
1 comment:
Sorry, not quite blue enough yet, I am embracing winter and hoping for 3 more weeks of good snow, to snowboard. Also planning a family sledding trip and might go snowmobiling with my co-workers. So I'll let go of winter on April 1st, break out the shorts and t-shirts and catch the SPRING FEVER then. But, if you got the warm weather, enjoy! We still have 3 feet of snow in our yard! Might not have to mow my lawn until June :-) Sean
Post a Comment