We hope that you have a beautiful day today, I had the girls draw some pictures the other day which we were going to send to you in a card and I totally spaced it, so here is a not so great homemade digital card, and I scanned in the pictures from the girls. Emma drew on the first one and then Alyssa signed Emma's name for her. Alyssa drew the next one and she said it was a picture of you, very happy, with a dress on for your birthday. Love and miss you very much, Michael, Jenni, Alyssa & Emma





1 comment:
I feel so loved today because of your sweet post. Tell Alyssa that I loved her drawing and Emma's was so cute. Of course you always come up with a cute way to do a card. How I miss you all. I wish that I was there to give you all big loves and hugs.
Love you all much!
Mom
Post a Comment