Just a quick blog to let you all know how much I enjoyed talking with you on my birthday. It was fun to have some of you sing to me Happy Birthday. I loved the calls, cards, gifts, blogs and good thoughts. You are all awesome and I love you each and everyone very much. I have the best children and grandchildren ever.
Dad took Friday and Saturday off; so we went to a couple of movies and out to eat and had take home one night. We also went to a shooting range and shot our guns. I now feel better about loading and shooting the guns. I even managed to hit the target; that was the best. As usual he treated me like his Queen and I loved every minute. I feel so blessed to have him as my eternal companion.
We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. Each of you are indeed our greatest blessings. We have deep gratitude for you all.
Love you all much! Mom (Grandma)
1 comment:
Hi! Wanted to tell you hello! I also wanted to ask you where you found the "Joseph Smith Quote of the Day"? I love it!
Mom is doing ok. She is still at Patricks. Dad is doing fine. Just a little overwhelmed, I think with taking on a remodeling project. We are doing great. I will be working a lot this next month. My stepkids come up for winter break on the 26th of Dec-11th Jan. We are really looking forward to them coming!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment