Merry Christmas to you all:
Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas Day.
Dad and I have been given a gift from Heaven. We had made the decision not to get another puppy, since it was so hard to lose Dollie. My good friend called on Monday to see if we would like a free puppy. The decision ended up being mine and I couldn't resist saying yes. The moment I picked the puppy up I knew we had made a great decision. He is a Christmas gift.
Sammy is his name. We have struggled picking a name. We tried a few; but they didn't seem right. Here is the orgin of his name.
When Dad was growing up his siblings called him Sammy; even today his sisters still call him Sammy; it is the perfect name for our puppy.
He is spirited and fun; so we wanted to share some pictures with you.
Dad and I have had a very quiet but sweet Christmas Day. We miss the excitement of our grandchildren; but have enjoyed talking with many of them today.
Our Christmas is white; so what more could we ask for. Be safe and enjoy the moments of this day.
With much love, Dad and Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment