Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OUR FIRST GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER JADYN ARRIVED ON FEBRUARY 17TH 2010

Dad and I are so excited to have our first Great Granddaughter Jadyn Abby Williams born on February 17th at 5:24 am. Her weight was 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 21 inches long. Sweet Jessica went through a long labor and had complications so she had to have a C-Section. Baby Jadyn's cord was wrapped around her neck and she couldn't be delivered. Also, Jessica had a fever when she went in to the hospital. She started in labor on Monday and then felt like the her water broke on Tuesday. They went to the hospital and the nurse said she didn't think the water had broken. During the labor the physician went to break her water and there wasn't any. Both Jessica and Baby Jadyn had pneumonia and had to stay some extra days in the hospital. They are now home doing well.
We enjoyed getting to visit with them twice while they were in the hospital in Heber. It was so fun for us to hold this sweet precious little spirit sent from Heavenly Father; our very first Great Grand Child.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi!

She is just beautiful!! I'm so glad that Jessica and baby are doing good, that is so scary. I'll bet Shaun and Mary are excited to be grandparents! It's such and exciting time for all of you. Such a precious little gift from Heavenly Father! I'm sure she will be very loved by all.

Blessings,

Barb

Stucki's said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting that little Jadyn made it here safe and mom, dad & baby are all doing well. I bet you all are having so much fun!! Newborns are so precious and fun to kiss & love on! Love you!!