Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FUN VISIT WITH DAVE, TIFFANI AND CHILDREN

Dave, Tiffani, Michael, Sarah, Kaitlyn, and Williams surprised us by coming for a visit a day early. We so enjoyed having them here. All of the children were so cute and we had a great time together. Tiffani and I took off shopping for an afternoon and had a delightful time. Dave and Tiffani came for his Sister Tiffany's wedding on Saturday. Roger worked at home so that he could at least be around the family a little bit more. We did our assignment in the temple on Saturday and then came home to do some fun things with our Grandchildren; while Dave and Tiffani attended some wedding events. We took the kids out to eat and then over to Baskin Robbins for Ice cream. We had a great time with them. 
Regretfully, in the afternoon I started to feel a like I had a temperature. I had a different kind of cough start up on Wednesday. I suspected the cough  was because I went out and worked in the yard and there was a lot of dust in the air from our lawn, winds and etc. I chalked it up to allergies. We did go to the reception; but didn't stay long. On the way home I went to the Urgent Care and I ended up with pneumonia again. I am now back down in bed. I am feeling like I am getting better and I think we caught it sooner than last time. 
Sunday, Sean, Mary and their family came down for Sean to receive a blessing for a Health problem that he has right now. We have all been fasting for him. Dad and Dave gave him a wonderful blessing and I feel confident that he will be ok. 
After breaking fast we had a dinner and then celebrated Tiffani's 31st birthday. I wore a mask and sat out with them until I became too tired and then I went back to bed after Dave, Tiffani and children left for home. Sean's family stayed and rested and visited for a while. I felt sad that I couldn't be out and about with them.



No comments: