Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BLESSING DAY FOR OUR SWEET LITTLE JADYN ABBY

Dad and I were so happy that we could attend the blessing of our sweet baby Jadyn Abby. The blessing was given by Sean and it was a lovely blessing. We felt bad that we couldn't stay up to Heber longer; but I was recovering from Pneumonia and I didn't feel really good that day. I was sad that I couldn't hold her or give all my children and grandchildren a big hug and love.
We had such a good time going to dinner with Jed, Jessica and baby Jadyn a few weeks ago; so I got to hold her a lot that evening. She is a beautiful baby and we are grateful for her and Jed and Jessica too. 
Enjoy the photos of her.  

1 comment:

Barb said...

She is so adorable - I can see why she is so loved by all! How precious those sweet little bundles from God are. I love blessings, and I'm sure that grandpa (Sean) did a wonderful job blessings this sweet little spirit.

Thanks so much for sharing those darling pictures with us!

How are you feeling? I sure hope you are on the mend. Take good care of you.

Love,
Barb