Thursday, August 19, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMBER -

Dad and I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday. We hope you have a great day of celebration. We wish we were there to celebrate the day with you. James better give you exactly what you want and getting a housekeeper would be awesome. We always enjoy our time with you; you are a such an awesome young woman, wife and mother. I admire you so much for how diligent and loving you are with our grandchildren and especially our dearest little Averi. We enjoy your sense of humor and love the smiles you bring. Deep laughter is a better description. We are sending our love and hugs for you today.

2 comments:

Joy For Your Journey said...

Looks like August is a busy month for you! Happy Birthday to all your family members.

amber and james said...

THANK YOU MOM AND DAD! I love you both very much!