Thursday, August 12, 2010

OUR AVERI PLAYING AND SINGING IN A CONCERT JUST FOR US!

Grandma was privileged to catch Averi playing the piano and also singing with it. It was awesome to get it on video. She is such a marvel to us all. 
It amazes me how she is able to learn the Battle Hymn of the Republic along with many other pieces by ear. I also noted that she plays with the piano in movement; which is awesome. Also, you might note that Levi came into view and someway she knew who he was. What a blessing she is to us all. 
Love and hugs to our Averi girl. 

Listen to the videos just below.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Isn't she just too cute for words!? She seriously has the longest fingers, perfect for piano playing! She is totally amazing!

Love you,
Barb

Joy For Your Journey said...

That was so amazing!! I was particularly impressed that she was playing with both hands. I can pick out a tune on the piano, but only the melody. Very impressive. What a sweet girl!

Michaela Stephens said...

It sounds like she may develop a gift for improvisation.