Saturday, November 13, 2010

LDS.org - Ensign Article - Trust in the Lord by Tiffani -

I was asked to teach the 11 year olds the lesson on Job at a Ward Conference in my Stake tomorrow. As I sat down this evening to prepare I came across the message below by Elder Richard G. Scott.


This message spoke to me personally as well as the lesson on Job. I felt that the Stake Primary President was inspired to ask me to teach this particular lesson. I had been thinking a lot lately about all I have been through the last couple of years with the loss of a baby and now this illness. I've thought about how I have complained many times and questioned Gods plan for me. Yet I have realized through the past few months that when trials come and I complain, I get no where. However, when I put my trust in the Lord and understand that he knows what is best for me and what will help me grow spiritually, I am better able to move forward with faith and hope knowing that He has something far better than what I desire. Please take the time to read this article, I know that it will bring peace to your heart as it did mine.


LDS.org - Ensign Article - Trust in the Lord

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Tiffani, you have indeed been through a lot of health issues these past two years; some of which I don't think all of your siblings are even aware of. I do love that you Trust in our Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for you and the testimony that you have of the Savior. I know you are going to be greatly blessed.
This article is a great one for all of us to read; because each one of our family members are having some kind of struggle at this time and we must all trust in the Lord with all our heart. May we all pray for each other, also. Mighty prayer can bring about great healing and blessings. Thanks for sharing your thoughts; this is what the family blog is all about.
Love to you and to all! Mom