Happy Birthday to my dearest husband Roger.
To me you are the Sun, the Moon and the Stars. You are the sun, because you brighten my day with your smile and you radiate love in your countenance not only for me; but for all of our posterity.
The moonlight is as bright as the joy you brought into my life So as I look at the moon on this chilly night, I remember all the many nights I’ve had with you under the moonlight.
I don't know how many times I have said this; "Star Light, Star bright, wish I may I wish I might have the wish I wished tonight." "I started wishing upon a star then I found you and wished no more.
"Thank you for being the best husband ever, you are a loving and caring Dad, Grandpa and Great Grandpa.
I feel so blessed to be the mother pf your children and much of who they are came from you and your determination to live the kind of life Our Heavenly Father wants us to live.
Thank you for your testimony of our Heavenly Father, and our Savior.
Thank you for loving the temple and desiring to go often and also to labor within; which brings great joy to our souls.
Thanks for being a righteous priesthood holder and for the many times you have blessed our children and me There have been moments of peace, comfort and healing that have come from the Priesthood blessings to us all.
Thanks for all of your hard and dedicated work which has brought our family great blessings of plenty.
Thank you for just loving us all!
May your 65th Birthday be a memorable one and I am so happy to be able to celebrate your life on this day with you.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad! Have a great day. We'll talk to you soon.
Love Jenni
Hi Roger and LeAnn!
Happy Birthday Roger!! I hope that you have a day filled with fun and laughter, family and Skype!
Love,
Barb
Happy Birthday to you!! We are so grateful for your wonderful example and love you very much!! Thanks for all your great support and love!! Have a fantastic day!!
Love, Travis, Amanda, Justice, Austin, Ethan, Karli, Ryley & Kason
Post a Comment