Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dad and Mom Update! New Music "No Empty Chairs"

To all of our wonderful Children and Grandchildren,

First off, I hope all you will go into the No Empty Chairs family site and listen to the music of Janice Kapp Perry; "No Empty Chair." I think it is so awesome to now have music to add to our family motto.
This is just a quick update on Dad and I. We are expecting a new calling in the next couple of weeks. Keep us in your prayers. We are excited about the prospect of this new calling; but it will require more attention than our other calling we have. We meet with the Stake President on Sunday and than the papers will go in and we will learn more about what we will be doing.
 Dad of course continues to be busy at work. He does work at home a couple of days a week. We love serving in the temple and hope we will be able to continue to do so.
I have been very busy doing some journaling. I continue to love posting thoughts about the gospel on my Living Waters blog site. I started two weeks ago posting an entry on Joy; which I do on Sundays. I am having a good time with blogging friends. I have 4 Christian woman who often comment on my blog. I will be making more of an effort to post my testimony of different aspects of the gospel. I feel that the internet is such a great place to share your testimony of what you believe. On Mormon.org you can do your on profile and then add too it. Genealogy is going well and when we have more names; I will be sending you some to do when you attend the temple. I can't think of anything sweeter than doing our ancestories work except moments with all of you.
Love and hugs to you all! Mom

No comments: