Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween To All Of You!



Wishing you all a very Happy Halloween today and tonight. Have fun going Trick or Treating.
Don't eat too much chocolate!! Be safe and take lots of pictures.
 I will need some for my later blogging.
Love you all!
Dad and Mom
Here are a few favorite Halloween pictures Through The Years ~

This is one I really like a lot - My daughters Christina, Tiffani and Jenni ~
My Cowboy On His Horse - The One That Swept Me Away ~
Always The Cowgirl - Me~

My Two Clowns - Travis and Sean~
My Three Pirates - Travis, Sean and James~
My Sweet Dancers - Tiffani, Jenni, and Christina ~
These three were in a dance recital; so these are homemade costumes
  Tiffani With The Black Cat ~
Happy Halloween Night and Don't Eat Too Many Treats -
Share Them With A Neighbor !!

3 comments:

amber and james said...

These are sooooo cute!!!!! I love this so much! I am so glad to be blogging with you again. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Loving the fro pic of me on the pumpkin...classic...and even wearing a stylish velvet jogging outfit.

amber and james said...

That picture of James as a pirate actually reminds me of Kason. Funny! I thought he was totally a Wolfe! Funny.