Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Moments for November 2011~

Sweet moments with Jadyn and Lilly
We will miss our sweet Sister and Aunt, Marilyn - We attended the funeral where Dad gave the talk on the Plan of Salvation. He gave a wonderful message. Even on this sad occasion we had good moments with all of our brothers, sisters  and our children, Travis, James, Amber, Sean and Mary.

We had such a wonderful trip back to Missouri for Thanksgiving with Brandon, Christina and their family and Michael, Jenni and their little ones. We went to lunch at a great restarant where the meals were delivered by a toy train. We also enjoyed looking at some a display of Gingerbread houses and etc. We also loved trying on hats and Brandon bought Christina a really cute one. We then enjoyed an interactive play area.





One of our main reasons for going to Brandon and Christina's home was for the Baptism on sweet little Faith. We really enjoy this wonderful event. Faith was really excited and the baptism and confirmation were sweet. We met some of their friends. Dad and I gave the talks which we felt honored to be asked. Christina and Jenni sang our favorite: "Love One Another", last two verses of course written by Dad.




Thanksgivings dinner was a hit. We of course ate until we couldn't eat any more. Christina made a number of pies; so we snacked on them through the weekend.

We also enjoyed going Ice Skating with Brandon, Christina, the girls and little Levi. Dad and I didn't go. Dad wouldn't let me or I would have gone. I guess I do have to take care of this ankle for a while.







We had an awesome Thanksgiving and loved being with our family. It was so good to see them all and the trip went way too fast.

No comments: