Monday, June 18, 2012

happy Father's Day To All The Father's In My Life ~

Happy Father's Day To All The Father's In My Life ~




May all the father's in my life have a wonderful Father's Day filled with love, recognition and devotion.
First of all, I am forever grateful to have a Heavenly Father that I can kneel before each day and give thanks to Him for all the tender mercies that I receive each day. I am truly blessed by Him.

I am so grateful for His Son, my Savior and Redeemer. I know beyond doubt that they are both aware of me and know me by name. I know that through the good times and the struggles of life; I can turn to them in prayer and through the Spirit of the Holy Ghost I can receive the peace and comfort that I seek.

I am so grateful to have been blessed with a very good Father of my own. He blessed my life in many ways. He was such an example of love, patience, kindness and example. May he know that I love and miss him.


My husband is a very good man. He shows me on a daily basis the love he has in his heart for me. I thank him for each of our dear children that have blessed our lives. He has been a fantastic Father and has great love for all of them.
We have been blessed with 6 outstanding sons and 6 exceptional son-in-laws. I feel they are all my sons in every sense of the word, son. They are all faithful members of our church and have been married and sealed to their eternal companions, my daughters. They have all earned their Eagle Scout Awards and served two year missions throughout the world.

Sean, our oldest is honest and talented ~


Travis our second is brave and faithful ~


James our third son is brilliant and loving ~


Brandon our 1st son-in-law is true and steady ~


Michael our 2nd son-in-law is friendly and devoted ~


Dave our 3rd son-in-law is fun loving and steadfast ~

Our Two Grandsons ~
Jed is respectful and kind~

Jacob is creative and smart~
They are having their first baby in September - He has three Step Children

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL~

4 comments:

Debbie said...

gorgeous family photo's!! you sure do have a lot to be thankful for and a lot of names to remember!!

joy said...

YOu have a very wonderful family and blessed by our Heavenly Fathe. Blessings. Thanks for dropping by in my blog.

Susan said...

how very nice that you broke down your 'sons' for father's day and let us all know what their outstanding qualities are. I need to remember to do this next year...or not wait and do it as a surprise-no-holiday moment

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

What a beautiful family. the blessings just keep on coming, don't they?!