Thursday, January 29, 2015

Happy Birthday To My Beloved Husband, Roger~ Together Forever~


I am wishing my awesome husband a wonderful birthday celebration. It should be a good one because I am in charge. I am always happy when we are finally the same age. I am two months older than him until today. 
I am forever grateful that he is doing well from our emergency experience of two weeks ago. He is a miracle and we were greatly blessed by a loving Heavenly Father that he is here and almost back to normal.  
This good man is the best husband ever and a very caring father. I love that he works at home, making it so we can be together all day. 
"Together Forever" is the motto for our marriage. He is such a wonderful eternal companion and I am so grateful for him. I love that he loves the Savior and we both have strong and abiding testimonies of Him. He is a stalwart priesthood bearer and we believe in the power of the priesthood and we witnessed that power many times. We know that our prayers and those of many others were heard by a our Father In Heaven over the past two weeks.  I feel so blessed to have him forever. 
I am looking forward to many more years with him doing the things that we love the most which is being with family, serving in callings, in the temple and a future mission. 
Happy Birthday Dear Roger; I love you so very much!
LeAnn

No comments: