Thursday, February 26, 2015

I Felt Encircled In His Arms~

Today I woke up feeling very sad. As I knelt in prayer I was seeking comfort from my Savior. My heart felt heavy as I thought about your Dad and his pressure from work. As  I prayed for him and each and everyone of you; I thought about each of you and your individual loads of care. Some of you are carrying very heavy burdens. Sometimes life isn't very fun. Of course, we knew that before we came to earth. We all knew that we would be tested and tried to prove ourselves worthy of exaltation. I found the tears coming and the weight heavy. I simply asked for a tender mercy from the Lord. 
Within a few minutes after praying; I reached for the new March Ensign and there that blessing came. I thought I would share it with you today. Please take a moment to read these sweet words of comfort. May they lift your burdens of care today. 

As a family I request that you pray for one another. We need the strength of family right now. 
Sending love and hugs your way today. You are all greatly loved by me, your mother, grandmother and great grandmother.

2 comments:

thomas family said...

Thanks Mom! Love you too!

Tiff said...

Thank you Mom :) Love you and praying for you! Thank you both for the support you've given Dave and I.