Saturday, October 3, 2015

Hurrah! Our Mission Call Is Here~



Hi to you all! 
We received our Mission call today and made a video of us opening our call. Enjoy! 
We are so excited and ask for your faith in prayers as we take on this new adventure. We love you all so much and are hoping you are feeling the spirit of this great conference and want you to know with all our hearts we know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. We have had our witness.  We are so excited to go forth and spread the gospel. 
Love to you all!
Dad and Mom

1 comment:

thomas family said...

We are so excited for you both, Mom and Dad! I wish I could come up for a visit before you start. You will be amazing missionaries and I know you will help many people and be blessed for your efforts and desire to serve others. I am excited to hear all about the wonderful things you will do. Praying that all will go well with your preparations and that Dad will heal quickly and feel better soon. Love you both so much.
Love, Jenni, Mike and kids