Hi to all of you!
I so love all of your blogs. Remember to sometimes post a thought on the family blog site too. For all you bloggers out there; I have a question. How do you go about getting your favorite music on the site? Please let me know what to do. I have loved the slide and family movie clips that you are posting. These helps us to not feel so far away from you and we get to see the grandchildren in action. I love all the pictures. Dad thinks it is awesome too.
It was great to talk to many of you for Mother's Day. I appreciated your calls and love you all. I hope all you daughters had a great Mother's Day too. You deserve a break and a treat for sure.
Dad and I took Aunt Della to breakfast on Saturday; which was fun. I am really enjoying visiting with her during the month. Dad and I recently went to see Aunt Alene and Uncle Keith at Aunt Della's. We had a great visit. It was so nice to see them.
We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday Evening with Sean, Mary and family and Michael, Jenni and family. Sean's family stayed overnite and went to a missionary farewell on Sunday for a son of Mary's friend.They then came back for dinner before going home. We had a good time with them all.
Dad and I are leaving for a trip to Sacramento tomorrow. We are going down to see his Iranian (brother)Bruce Frahangi. We hope to also drive up to Paradise. I would like to get some pictures of the area. Most of our closer friends from there are here in Utah and Nevada so I don't think we will see anyone we know. We are also planning on going through the Sacramento Temple. We will be back on Sunday.
We had a bad wind storm last night and had to hurry and get a bunch of plants into the garage. It didn't last for long thank heavens. We have been working on planting flowers and bushes and hope to get a garden in when we get back. We bought a new easier to use lawn mower so I can do some of the mowing during the summer. I always feel like Dad shouldn't have to work so hard all week and then work all day on Saturday doing the yard.
He has a bad back so I worry about that a lot. Anyway, we are trying to get a few plants and trees in the back yard.
Well that's all for now. Love to you all, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment