Dearest Children and Grandchildren:
I can't believe that it has been a month since I last did an update on the blog. Does time fly or not? It is flying for me and I am always behind in the goals I have set; but I never give up. Maybe I should enlighten you on my goals. These are the main goals that I would like to complete before I retire. I know you all think that I have retired a long time ago; this is a false assumption. I have completed at least one of my goals in finishing my parents history. Well this is what I am planning on accomplishing: 1 - Learn how to do genealogy and do it; 2 - Catch my own journal up and then put it on the computer and cd's; 3 - Work on my own personal history; 4- Complete Aunt Della's history from a recording; 5 - Complete Grandpa LaMar's journal from his mission to Nigeria; 6 - Type on the computer my Grandma Ogden's journal which I will be getting from my Aunt Alene soon; 7 - Type on the computer Dad's Mission journal; 8 - Do Dad and I's history. Of course I plan on not dieing until all this is completed and at this point I have barely started; so I should live up into my hundreds.
Since the filming of mystery diagnosis of which I was part of; it has gone to my head and I am consumed with the need to be dramatic as you can tell. It was a fun adventure for sure.
Dad and I are busy trying to get our backyard landscaped of which we haven't started yet. Who would like to help us? Any offers out there. We can put you up for a few days.
Presently, we are planning a quick trip to Sacramento to visit with Dad's Iranian brother. As usual Dad is working hard at work and I am working hard at home as you can see. There is not a dull moments around here.
As you have probably noted I started a blog for just Dad and I. The purpose of this blog will be to tell you our history together so it will start at the beginning. I felt bad that I didn't know more about my parents; so I thought it would be good to tell you about us. This will also help me complete one of my goals.
Well that's all folks!
Love to you all, Dad and Mom
1 comment:
Mom,
You are so funny! You have a lot of busy goals! I wouldn't want to trade you places. I will stick to kid stuff. I will be glad to reap the rewards of your hard work someday. Great job!
Love,
Amber
Post a Comment