Monday, September 15, 2008

It's My Blogging Day!

Hi, to all you awesome children and grandchildren:
My plan today was to blog a lot of things not only to help me remember what we have been doing; but to share some pictures, thoughts and updates on Dad and I. The saddest thing is that it is now 3:30 pm so my blogging day is close to an end and I don't know if I will get it finished; which won't be good.
First of all I am going to blog a slide show on Willie and Dollie. This will be good a good bereavement activity to do for me. I miss her a lot and think of her a ton because she was always by my side. So for all you and especially some of the grandchildren I think you will enjoy the pictures of Willie and Dollie.

No comments: