Very sweet mom! I cried. They are both loved and missed! Thanks for sharing the slide show and the music was very touching! Wow, I didn't know it, but I can play part of that song on the piano. I thought I made it up, but I guess it's an actual song I heard and had rolling around in my subconscious.
3 comments:
Very cute and very sad :( We miss Dollie too and Willie. Thanks for sharing the pictures I will show the slideshow to the girls tomorrow. Take care.
Very sweet mom! I cried. They are both loved and missed! Thanks for sharing the slide show and the music was very touching! Wow, I didn't know it, but I can play part of that song on the piano. I thought I made it up, but I guess it's an actual song I heard and had rolling around in my subconscious.
Love ya!!
:) Tiff
Very cute and sweet pics of Dollie & Willie. Hope things are going well in Utah!! We love you!!
Post a Comment