Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROGER, DAD, AND GRANDPA

ETERNALLY TOGETHER AS ONE
Wishing My Dear Husband Roger A Very Happy Birthday
You are the best ever!
I love you for being the gentle, loving, caring man that you are. Thanks for being a great Father and a wonderful Grandfather. Thanks for all of the hard work you have done through the years to support and sustain our family. I am grateful for your geneous spirit and a desire to help our family and others. I am so grateful for your wisdom that has helped us all so many times. I love you for your deep and loving testimony of our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. Everyday with you has been a joy in my life. We have shared through the years many moments of spiritual joy; I am grateful for those times. We have had struggles that at times have been hard to bare; your inner strength has helped us through those times. I love you for exercising your priesthood through the years to comfort, heal and guide our children and me; the miracles in our family have been incredible. I love our date nights to the temple over the years. I love that we can serve in the temple each week together now. We both feel the sweet spirit found within the temple and it has brought peace into our lives. I am grateful for your efforts to help us be an eternal family. I will be forever grateful that you are my eternal companion. ILUVM, LeAnn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have the best birthday ever! Have a wonderful day today! Stay in bed, have breakfast in bed, lounge all day in your PJ's, afterall, it is your day!! Happy Birthday!!
Travis, Amanda, Justice, Austin, Ethan, Karli, Ryley and Kason
We love you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Day Daddy! We hope you have a wonderful one. Check out our blog for a birthday message. Love you soooooooo much!!

*HUGS*

:) Tiff, Dave, and Kids

thomas family said...

Happy Birthday Pa! We love you and miss you lots and wish we could share cake and ice cream with you today. We hope that you are able to have an enjoyable day and that mom makes it home in time to do a little celebrating. Talk to you later.
Love, Michael, Jenni, Alyssa & Emma

amber and james said...

We love you Dad! We hope you have a wonderful day! We wish we were there to celebrate with you! We will see you soon though. We love what Mom wrote and we totally agree with her about how great of an example you are to the family. We appreciate you so much! Thank you for everything.
Love,
James, Amber, Christian, Taylor Jo, and Averi