Sunday, January 11, 2009

WILLIAMS FAMILY CHRISTMAS THROUGH THE EARLY YEARS!

Ok, I know it is way after Christmas Time. However, the Christmas Season traditionaly ends on epiphony, (what ever that means) on January 6th so I am only 5 days late in adding this to our family blog. The original slideshow was 163 slides which took 20 minutes to view; so I am sure you will be grateful for this cut down version. Next year you will get the 2nd cut down version; until all the 163 slides are viewed. Look forward to my next production. Enjoy the walk down memory lane; Dad and I did.
Miss and love you all, Dad and Mom

3 comments:

Momma Mecham said...

Loved your picture show of early Christmas's!
Love Tammy

Anonymous said...

Very cute mom! I love it:)

amber and james said...

Great pictures! I can totally see all of the kid's faces in their parents. I love them! Thank you for the New Year thoughts also, it was very inspiring!
We love you all!
Amber and James