Grandpa and Grandma are wishing you an awesome birthday. Have a great day of fun; hopefully in the snow since I know it is snowing there. Enjoy the moments, the special dinner, the birthday cake and ice cream. We love you very much and are so happy that you are our grand daughter. Make a good wish when you blow out the candles. Just know that we love you and are sending lots of loves and hugs. We will look forward to calling you this evening.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Abbey! We hope you have had a good day and we hope to see you soon. Love- Uncle Michael, Aunt Jenni, Alyssa, Emma & Benjamin
Thanks everyone! I love you to!! Love, Abbey
Hi LeAnn!
I can't believe you found me! Thanks for adding me to your blog-fam! I can't believe how much your beautiful little grandchildren have grown, Abbey is just adorable - Happy Birthday Abbey!! And Roger is #1 - Happy Birhday Roger! (I love the WW cake)
I do love this blogging thing - I hope you enjoy my somewhat disheveled blogging method, I give it my best. I plan on stopping by often to see you in blogland!
Blessings and many hugs,
Barb
Post a Comment