Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF OUR FAMILY - CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN

Dad and I had such an awesome day in the temple. I marvel at the moments of peace that I feel while in there. Many of our thoughts are directed to all of you. We pray for you each by name. You are all such gifts in our lives. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and for all you do for us. We are so grateful for your testimonies. I read the testimonies that you sent us a few years ago, often. Today is a day set aside to express love to those we hold dearest. First, of all Dad and I are grateful for the eternal love we share and then that gratitude flows down to our posterity.
We feel very blessed this week for a blessing in disguise. It has been a great week.
Saturday couldn't have been better. We did our normal shift at the temple. In the afternoon we met Jerry and Kaylene for a session and then we had them over for dinner. It was so awesome to spend some time with them. Dad and I left for a movie and enjoyed a chick flick. We got home tired but felt it was an outstanding day.
We are sending you all lots of love and hugs. 

No comments: