Wednesday, October 27, 2010

DO YOU HEAR WHAT WE HEAR; OR SEE WHAT WE SEE!


Today I have been reflecting on many thoughts from my life. I suppose the thoughts have been generated by A seasonal moment of nostalgia. Many are memories with all of you. Dad and I know that you have difficult moments and situations to deal with all of the time. You are all raising your children in a difficult season of time. As prophecy has foretold this will be the most difficult time of the earth's existence. We are preparing for the 2nd Coming of Christ. We will witness this; at least I do know that many of you and your children will see the Savior in your lifetime. Blessings given have indicted this. I know beyond doubt that this is true.
As we were raising you, our children many times we would hear our parents give us wise counsel. Now in retrospect I feel sad that at times we really didn't see as they saw and hear what they heard. Since the beginning of time even Adam and Eve had difficulty getting their children to see and hear. For some reason we feel that our parents can't possibly feel what we are feeling, know what we are experiencing or understand what we are choosing to do. For some reason we all feel the need to experience life on our own and that is what agency is all about.
However, at our age we now feel sad that we didn't take more time to listen to our parents, hear what they heard and see what they saw. Life in many instances could have been easier. Now that they are no longer here; we have more regrets. Because of those thoughts I do not have any unrealistic thoughts that you all might truly desire to read what we think and feel; but none the less; I think we will try to let you see the world from our eyes at our age.
Therefore, I have decided since Dad and I want for our posterity to realize how much we love each and everyone of you that we will devote more time on sharing our lives with you and therefore there will be many thoughts on how we feel on a variety of subjects. As we pray about what we might write; we will hope that some of thoughts will be answers to your prayers and or helpful in your cries for help.  I intend that some of these will be fun and hopefully many can be shared with our grandchildren in a FHE atmosphere.
 I don't necessarily consider myself one with great wisdom; but I do have great faith and a strong testimony of my Savior, my Heavenly Father and know beyond any doubt that the Church of Jesus Christ is true. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and that his will should be our will. Life teaches so many lessons and I have found that as I go through life that I am constantly acquiring more input into what really is important in life and what is not.  
I appreciate the fact that you are all very busy doing many things; but I do pray and hope that you might take the opportunity when you receive a notice of a posting that you will take a moment to see and hear. We will keep our thoughts short and sweet at least most of the time. 
We would appreciate comments and perhaps that will generate a blessing.

Remember we want No Empty Chairs in our Celestial Living Room!!!

No comments: