Thursday, November 4, 2010

THE NO EMPTY CHAIR BLOG IS CLOSED AND YOUR INHERITANCE LOST!!

The No Empty Chair Blog is in the process of being closed due to the fact that your parents have passed away. They have chose to be cremated so there will be no funeral service. There is no inheritance. The $50.00 one of you could have received if you had taken the time to read and comment on the last  No Empty Chair post will be left in the care of Sammy and Suesue their devoted pets.

5 comments:

thomas family said...

Ok Mom,
I read the previous post but I didn't comment. I am not one to comment much. Are you feeling a little comment needy? Sorry. I will try to be better. Take care.

amber and james said...

Hi MOM! I think you are so funny! But...in my defense, I have to argue that I am one of the only kids who comments on these posts. I think my mom should get the inheritance, she seems to be the best commenter of all!!! Ha ha ha!!!!! Don't disown me please!!!
Love,
Amber

P.S.- I have been on a computer break for a while so I haven't been looking at blogs or facebook either much. This was necessary for my sanity! I love your efforts though! I think we all appreciate it!

LeAnn said...

This really was a joke! Dad and I have great plans for our future blogging; we may turn it over to Sammy and Suesue since they have some funds to work with. We actually have been laughing at the fact that not even one person commented. I really need to work with the dead more than the living anyway. I am excited that I have 5 sealings to parents to do. Yea! It has taken a lot of hours to come up with that many and it is like a mystery to solve. I have been so into it that I haven't even got dressed for the day. How pathic is that. Love to you all! Mom

Barb said...

Hi LeAnn!

Instead of the 50.00, just come see me! Oh, I'll take SueSue too!

Hugs and love,
Barb

Anonymous said...

I read it, but didn't comment, because I don't comment much! It takes too much time to think and write. My brain is occupied with mommy...mommy all day and I am running out clever comments...my usual comments are always..."that's so cute!"

Really your posts are very uplifting and inspiring. Love you!!